As a Senior Recruiter for Shenandoah Growers, you are responsible for finding the best in class talent to deliver against our future objectives and add to the unique culture of our company.
As Senior Recruiter you will work directly with functional hiring managers, business stakeholders as well as Shenandoah Growers’ HR team to establish the recruitment strategies that will enable us to attract and hire exceptional talent. Additionally, you will serve as a first-line ambassador to candidates by filtering, screening, and actively engaging talent. We are looking for a candidate with exceptional recruitment expertise, who will contribute creativity and thought leadership to developing the right sourcing and recruiting solutions to support the hiring agenda. If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional with a deep passion for delivering excellence at every level, strategy and execution, and are looking for a unique opportunity to showcase your capabilities in a business that is growing and transforming, this could be the role for you!
- Utilize pipelining/direct sourcing techniques and full-cycle recruiting knowledge to proactively source and engage candidates
- Serve as an external employment market expert, advising on trends and availability of talent in identified functions and markets, as well as hiring landscapes and recruiting practices of competitors
- Create and implement sourcing and recruitment strategies that will support the annual workforce plan and emphasize quality of hire, process efficiency, and candidate satisfaction
- Establish effective partnerships with external organizations, agencies, and colleges
- Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interview process, and partner closely with HR on compensation, offer, and on-boarding
- Analyze and interpret recruiting data and internal recruiting performance metrics to recommend improvements to recruiting strategies
- Communicate effectively across various teams to share and exchange information regarding recruiting activity
- Manage candidates through Shenandoah Growers’ hiring process, maintaining a focus on an excellent candidate experience
- Strengthen Shenandoah Growers core recruiting capabilities, address specific skill needs, and enhance the bench of talent
- Source both active and passive candidates through a variety of methods including internet job boards, networking, social media, industry events, and job fairs, local schools and other creative strategies
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of hiring need for frequently recruited for positions
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 -10 years experience recruiting in large complex global companies
- Experience recruiting for strategy, commercial, marketing or innovation & sustainability roles
- Track record of recruiting for specialty level roles such as IT, Engineers and Operations Managers
- Experience in sourcing tools (Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, Handshake, etc.)
- Proven experience recruiting and presenting diverse candidate slates to promote an inclusive workplace
- Working knowledge of HR/TS tools and technologies and candidate tracking systems
- Ability to sift through our internal applicant pool and help streamline the internal recruiting process
- Proven experience with partnering with hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of Recruiting concepts, practices, and processes.
- Ability to brainstorm and assist in the implementation of Recruiting solutions within assigned area of responsibility.
- Seeks ways to proactively improve organizational processes and outcomes.
- Desire to act as an internal employee career advisor
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong problem-solving, collaboration, relationship building, and business partnering skills
- Possess strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications ( Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bilingual Spanish-English.
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.