Are you someone interested in learning more and growing your career? Are you motivated to enter a high-paced environment with room to move up? Do you have clerical/office and a strong background in Microsoft Excel? If so, apply to join our Customer Service team!
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Lead Customer Service. This position works in a daily fast-paced environment. This position will continue the development of our Customer’s relationships, and at the same time, maintaining an impeccable work ethic. The qualified candidate processes Company’s customer orders in the Company’s software and must have strong attention to detail. The candidate will provide exceptional customer service and is capable to make a quick decision with no error. The teammate is responsible for revising existing orders that are in the Company’s system.
- Manages customer’s phone calls
- Processes customer’s orders into the Company’s system
- Must have attention to detail
- Invoices customers on a daily basis and/or as needed or assigned
- Ensures that data files are organized
- Communicates effectively, thoroughly, and courteously with internal and external customers
- Communicates via phone, e-mail and any other sources assigned
- Ability to contribute to team goals and efforts
- Able to work in an office environment with mid-high stress due to deadlines as needed
- Follows directions from management
- Maintains a clean work area and welcoming office space
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Customer Service experience
- One year general office experience
- MS, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work some weekends
- Strong organization skills
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.