Job Type: full-time & part-time
The Harvester Associate works in a hot and fast-paced environment. This position must meet a minimum hourly quota. The Harvester Associate must be able to follow directions per management. This position report to a Line Coordinator. This position supports the production Supervisor and Line Coordinator to ensure all customer orders are completed and packed. Overtime is required as needed per management. All teammates in this position will have a fine manipulation with herbs and be able to stand for long periods of time. This position rotates to different work areas within the Bio Farm departments.
Full-time regular teammates qualify for medical, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance, after completing 60-days of work services. Benefits take effect on the first day of the following month after completing 60-days. 401K available, education reimbursement and more!
The teammate for this position must apply here or in person at our local office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Harvests, plants and identifies all the Company’s products and labels
- Effectively utilizes the product to maximize yields while maintaining high-quality standards
- Supports and encourages routine and regularly scheduled food safety awareness training for other teammates who handles Company’s products
- Supports implementation of food safety programs that utilize risk assessment to identify all plausible risks
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Must be flexible to work on weekends
- Works well in a diverse environment
- Reports and is accountable for notifying the immediate line Coordinator of observed safety hazards
- Follows instructions from the Coordinator accordingly and other members of management
- Uses protective equipment when is required in order to complete assignments in a safe manner
- Cleans floor with bleach water and uses the vacuum to properly complete the assigned task
- Possess the ability to make decisions about how to pace the work so as to stay healthy and avoid injury
- Harvests company’s product and meet a daily quota
- Adheres to all Company’s policies and procedures
- Self-motivated, responsible, reliable and is able to work independently to complete all tasks by the Coordinator
- Other tasks may be assigned by management
- Good attendance required
- Adapts to a hot temperature
- Basic math required
- Production experience
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.