The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for updating teammates files, entering teammate’s information HRIS system, Paylocity, to ensure employee’s file is updated and filed correctly and provides support for a variety of Human Resources related functions.
The Human Resources Assistant is a non-exempt, entry level position with heavy responsibility in new hires data entry on a normal given day. This position is ideal for candidates with data entry experience in the scheduling interviews, & benefits industry who aspire to grow their career in the field of Human Resources.
- A quick learner with the ability to partner with all members of the HR team to learn all aspects of Human Resources
- Assists HR Team with Human Resources functions as assigned
- Welcome teammates to the organization by assisting them by answering on company questions about the company
- Maintains all HR filing and teammates personal files
- Scans all documents and files accordingly
- Responsible for entry level recruitment; keeps new hiring tracking system up to date
- Back fills the HQ-Office Coordinator as needed
- Answers calls and directs them accordingly; helps external and internal customers as needed
- Schedules job interviews and assists in interview process as needed
- Assists HQ-Office Coordinator with company events and other programs
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering calls; relaying messages; maintains equipment and supplies as needed
- Most important: You are responsible, eager to learn, and not afraid to ask questions. You have a sense of urgency and are driven to succeed. You are self-motivated, organized, can work with minimal direction, manage your time well, and are willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Participates in company trainings and other meetings
- Adheres to all company policies
- Other task may be assigned per management
- Bi-lingual, English & Spanish
- Experience maintaining personnel files
- Experience with confidentiality
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Microsoft office365 skills, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Paylocity experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Reporting skills
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.