The product carrier Associate brings the product to the lines quickly and accurately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring the product to the lines with speed and accuracy.
- Use FIFO to rotate products properly.
- Monitor quality and update product ratings and pounds as needed.
- Handles herbs with care to avoid damage during the packaging process.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety requirements of the Company.
- Follows department training guidelines, best practices and operating procedures.
- Wears/uses personal protective equipment as required.
- Maintains a safe and organized working area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: No specific educational requirements; high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: No specific experience required; prior experience packaging fresh herbs or other produce preferred.
Language Fluency: No specific language requirements; bi-lingual English/Spanish fluency preferred.
Technology: No specific technology requirements; basic computer and keyboarding skills preferred.
Licensure: No specific licensure required.
Credentials: No specific professional credentials required.
REQUIRED PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
Manual Dexterity: Ability to quickly move your hands and arms sufficiently to grasp, hold, finely manipulate and assemble herbs and packaging.
Muscle Strength & Flexibility: Ability to bend, reach, stoop, squat, pivot, turn, balance, walk, push, pull, and lift and carry up to 40lbs.
Trunk Strength: Ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support a standing position for sustained periods over time without ‘giving out.
Withstand Cold: Ability to perform duties, responsibilities, and assigned tasks with maximum efficiency while working in a sustained cold work environment.
Sustained Fast Pace: Ability to work at fast sustained pace without reduction in quality, food safety and workplace safety compliance.
Job Type: Full-time