The Inbound Product Associate works in a cold, fast paced environment where unloading and loading products throughout the day is the primary task. This teammate will grade the product on freshness of herbs to continue in production. The Inbound Product Associate will also look at the incoming product, as well as, purchase orders to ensure fulfillment. This teammate must be able to adhere to company expectations and be able to perform all job functions as listed below. The Inbound Product Associate must be able to communicate well with all teammates in the company. The Inbound Product Associate must support their direct Supervisor and other management to ensure that all in-coming product is being checked in on a daily basis. This position requires the ability to learn fast and build an excellent knowledge base of the company’s products. The Inbound Product Associate must learn the full production process within the 90-day probation period. He/she directly report to the Production Supervisor.
Full-time regular teammates qualify for medical, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance, after completing 60-days of work services. Benefits will take effect on the first day of the following month after completing 60-days. 401K available, education reimbursement, and more!
The teammate for this position must apply here online or in person at our local office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Unloads product throughout the day
- Verifies orders of product coming in and ensures that company’s purchase orders are completed and received
- Rates and marks all product accordingly to company’s standards and procedures
- Must be able to make quick decisions to grade product based on quality and standards
- Discards substandard product/s
- Places products in cooler accordingly to company’s procedures
- Able to prioritize work assignments with the assistance of supervision
- Actively participates in receiving processes
- Packs when needed and when duties are completed in the Receiving department
- Communicates well with other teammates, supervisor and manager
- Reports any departmental discrepancies to the Supervisor right away
- Reports any observed Safety and hazard concerns on production
- Manages and rotates product/s in the coolers as needed
- Must maintain a clean work area
- Adheres to all company’s policies and procedures
- Completes all required documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor or management
- Good attendance
- Flexible to work extended hours if needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Receiving inventory experience
- Basic math Required
- Bi-lingual English & Spanish
- 1 Yr. of experience in production or manufacturing
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.