Full-time & Part-time position(s) Monday to Friday
Shift hours vary
The Sanitation Associate works in hot areas and a fast environment. This position reports to the Operations Manager/Site Supervisor. The Sanitation Coordinator completes tasks by the deadline assigned by the Manager. The Sanitation Associate must be motivated to take new challenges to overcome the Company’s expectations. The Associate in this position must be able to lift up to 45 lbs without assistance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follows directions from the direct manager and pays attention to detail
- Organizes all work assignments as directed by the manager
- Ensures that all assignments are completed, these include but not limited to; assignments within the Greenhouses, warehouses, outside perimeters, production areas & shipping/receiving areas
- Washes, sweeps, vacuums, and scrubs all assigned areas within the site
- Maintains warehouse accessibility and appearance by picking up trash and strapping materials
- Removes trash by emptying trash containers/dumpsters and transporting to disposal areas.
- Cleans behind containers/dumpsters
- Keeps all equipment clean; follows care and guidelines per the manufacturer’s manual and accordingly
- Keeps up with all cleaning inventory and maintains all materials stocked
- Complies with all Company’s SOP’s and GMP’s
- Communicates effectively with all teammates
- Adheres to all Company’s policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned per management
- Adapts to cold & hot environment easily
- Good attendance
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.